GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your BEST picture

apollosfury

designeddwk

was having a little too much fun with the color isolation on the first two, but i like the way they look just the same.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
TS Marina 1.jpg

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I'm still on the fence about tilt shift...certainly an interesting effect, I just don't understand the role of it aside from making things look miniature...(that sounds dumb, but it makes sense in my head lol)

Anyway, my emo-looking submission for the day

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Oh gawd... njfast07 is a hipster.

FALSE. It is NOT a fixie. It's a 12 speed. and it was my dad's while he was at Princeton Undergrad...it's been sitting under my parent's deck for a while, and since my bike since freshman year is pretty much dead, I pulled this one out and had it repaired because it was cheaper (and better imo) than buying something new.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
FALSE. It is NOT a fixie. It's a 12 speed. and it was my dad's while he was at Princeton Undergrad...it's been sitting under my parent's deck for a while, and since my bike since freshman year is pretty much dead, I pulled this one out and had it repaired because it was cheaper (and better imo) than buying something new.

Fine, fine :wink:.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
I'm still on the fence about tilt shift...certainly an interesting effect, I just don't understand the role of it aside from making things look miniature...(that sounds dumb, but it makes sense in my head lol)

I don't quite understand why, but I just think it looks really cool. Maybe has something to do with building models as a little kid. Or the glue for those models. Now that I (kinda) know how to do it, it makes me appreciate a good one that much more. It's one of those things that when it's right you just can't put your finger on it, it just works. That picture is certainly nothing special. Took it quick, walking out of a Giant's game this summer. The shifted version makes it someting a little different.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Mike, if you're still in boston. we should go and shoot something. Are you going to broke.down on sunday? if you need a lift, I can bring you down if you'd like.

ahh i'd love to on Sunday, but that's when the Hurricane is hitting haha and I don't think I want to venture too far from the house with that kind of weather moving in...

We could play it by ear though, and if it seems like we're gonna skirt it or we can shoot early and get back before it starts, maybe we could make it happen :thumbsup:

you still have my number?

Barros VeeDub

uhm... wait what?
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
ahh i'd love to on Sunday, but that's when the Hurricane is hitting haha and I don't think I want to venture too far from the house with that kind of weather moving in...

We could play it by ear though, and if it seems like we're gonna skirt it or we can shoot early and get back before it starts, maybe we could make it happen :thumbsup:

you still have my number?

broke.down is canceled/postponed til possibly october.

yeah i still got your number.