I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
saw it on the news here, holy hell that's a mess down there

shutupanddrive

Captain Break S***
Car(s)
PCH roller
drove down the 91 a couple hours ago. fire on both sides. i could see roof tops burning as well. Smoke was so thick in some areas, you couldn't see more than 100ft in front of you. it was like driving through hell!
I have no idea how i'm getting back home, i think there's sections of the 91 that are closed now. damn it.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
downtown is smokey as hell-was watching the sunset and it disappeared before it reached the mountains. my roommate is from yorba linda-he left to I think help his parents get some stuff out cause I thin they have to evac.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
everytime we get red flags fire breaks out...

r32killer

FuckVtec
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
I live here in whittier that shits horrible... I have a couple of friends in the brea-linda area and they were mandatory evacuated earlier today... Whoever is doing this get a life, go smoke some weed or buy a car do something else better wit ur time... Cuz noone thinks its cool unless ur a deranged crackhead freakk...

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
The Sylmar fire is the craziest of them all, the fire broke out at 9am today and has already burned 500 mobile homes and 165 homes :frown:

kasper

the friendly ghost
Car(s)
08 cw gti
my friend is the head pro at black gold golf club, they had to evacuate cause the fire was on property. these are the pics he sent me.

the pics of the sylmar neighborhoods are heartbreaking to look at. best of luck to everyone affected by any of these fires.

This fire totally reminds me of the one we had 2 years ago here in San Diego.

wow 2 years already? time freaking flies.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
the pics of the sylmar neighborhoods are heartbreaking to look at. best of luck to everyone affected by any of these fires.

wow 2 years ago already? time freaking flies.

You know what, I think it might have been 3. But you're right, time flies by quick.

BigDog_nick

Driving a Bunny?
Car(s)
Black VW Rabbit 08
I didn't even know Yorba Linda was on fire. I was at the SLO cruise today and I got a call at 3 (when i had reception) and my sister said they were being evacuated...

:(

I'm in Pomona, Just north of YL. Hope it doesn't come here :(