GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox One

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Anyone getting it tomorrow?

I am. Getting Call of Duty, Forza (of course), and Lego Marvel Superheroes.

One problem...I pre-ordered the Lego game but it doesn't show release date delivery, and the game comes out tomorrow! I don't know what's going on. Amazon changed my two-day shipping to one day, but it doesn't seem to fix the issue...I don't even get an estimated delivery date! All other items have a delivery date.

Maybe I can pick it up at another store if they aren't sold out...but chances are that will be impossible.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Only waited outside for about 2 hours, went back to my warm car when I felt like it. My buddy and I went to a midnight release on a whim and both got one.

But now I'm going to go pass out and play with it tomorrow.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Well since my packages usually arrive at 8PM from UPS, I got a free trial of UPS My Choice, and was able to have the UPS facility hold my package instead of delivery. Going to pick it up shortly. :)

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Got mine and my LE copy of Forza 5 at midnight last night. Played it for about an hour or so now, and I like the game, but there's a few things I think they need to fix already. It's gonna be much harder than 4 though.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Lol I didn't know a gaming system would have a gender preference :laugh:

butchered by autocorrecr

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Me and everyone else seem to be having issues with the party chat system, only 1 person can be in party chat at a time.

Also my NAT is strict, it's never strict. but I cant open the same ports on 2 IP's in my router, at least I don't know how to, it gives me an error when I try.

Not a huge fan of the dashboard, really confusing to try to navigate everything. Xbox has some things they need to change, definitely not the wow factor I was expecting.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
All the reviews on ppl who played FM4 going to FM5 seems like it's just lacking to much from FM4...I would also think it would be all of what FM4 offered plus all the extra stuff they added equaling FM5. Seems like they took away alot and just replaced with graphics.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
All the reviews on ppl who played FM4 going to FM5 seems like it's just lacking to much from FM4...I would also think it would be all of what FM4 offered plus all the extra stuff they added equaling FM5. Seems like they took away alot and just replaced with graphics.

I can tell you one thing they took away that I really don't like. Music that makes you want to drive fast, seriously, no more drive fast tunes. It's like enya and dramatic instrumental shit that plays.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!

It's missing stuff for sure, and it's a little harder to drive in FM5 than it was in FM4. There's just a lot that needs to be fixed in it

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I can tell you one thing they took away that I really don't like. Music that makes you want to drive fast, seriously, no more drive fast tunes. It's like enya and dramatic instrumental shit that plays.

I know what you mean by all the youtube videos i been seeing. But, that's not a bid deal for me, i usually turn off all music. I like to hear engine noise only when im racing.

DaButcher

Ready to race!
i agree that it feels like its lacking. I also couldnt drive the cars at all untill i turneed off traction control and stability control which i never used to do. Although i have to say the way the contrller vibrates makes up for alot of it.

Oh and if you want a wow factor, go play BF4 on 360 and then on the One.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Only waited outside for about 2 hours, went back to my warm car when I felt like it. My buddy and I went to a midnight release on a whim and both got one.

But now I'm going to go pass out and play with it tomorrow.

Walked into Best Buy after lunch Friday afternoon and got the last one. Right place at the right time.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I heard FM5 was rushed to become a launch title. Sounds like that's the case. I think I'll wait to buy the XBO until Horizons 2 :)