GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wut the hell?!

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
o well my window were close n tinted:tongue: anywayz im sure GTi will win that moron easily since it was just a crapy car w/ loaud exhaust:laugh:
i just dun appriciate that attitude!!
\and talkin about M5......i saw a M5 w/ a weird color few days ago. it was like light green but grey-ish.....but its still a M5 n I WANT ONE:biggrin:

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I must admit, and I normally don't condone this, but I've encountered riced out civics with loud lawn mower exhausts and I can't help but run circles around them. I know, I'm a bad person for street racing. :(

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
trick000 said:
I must admit, and I normally don't condone this, but I've encountered riced out civics with loud lawn mower exhausts and I can't help but run circles around them. I know, I'm a bad person for street racing. :(
Once in a while it's okay but when they perform reckless driving, that's when i pull back regardless whether it's a win or lose situation.

scsuh

Go Kart Newbie
People generally accept that the word "asshole" refers to a person who is behaving in an asinine manner. It is not associated with a specific group of people, as are other derogatory terms (such as "faggot", "nigger" or "beaner"). I'm sure most everyone is well aware of the enormity of the aforementioned terms, and the negative effect it has on people, whether intentional or not. It really is not a matter of being politically correct or incorrect; it's more about the ability to respect others and their feelings.

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
scuderiavw said:
People try to race me on daily basis, i just smile and move on
Same here, for some reason nobody wanted a piece of the 5.0 stang I had. Maybe it was the sound of the blower:biggrin: . With the GTI i get harrassed by some moron everyday.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie