GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT my stock 17 x 7.5" wheels

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Just looking to see if anyone is interested in trading their wheels for my 17 x 7.5", "Porto" alloy wheels, possibly with tires 225/45/17 (Continental)

No huffs/denver, please.

They have 0 curbage or anything.

Attachments

• CIMG2189.jpg
    CIMG2189.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,271
Last edited:

Slyder

I know you WTT now. BUT, if you're ever interested in selling them outright (with the tires and TPMS), I'd be interested in buying them.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
I know you WTT now. BUT, if you're ever interested in selling them outright (with the tires and TPMS), I'd be interested in buying them.

I might be interested. Let me think about it and see what wheels I can find for myself now. :iono:
I'm in the central Florida area - have you thought about shipping, or so?

Slyder

Shipping is probably how we'd need to do it. From previous wheel/tire sales I've seen, it's probably going to be around $120 to ship Fedex/UPS ground.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Shipping is probably how we'd need to do it. From previous wheel/tire sales I've seen, it's probably going to be around $120 to ship Fedex/UPS ground.

Ok, I think I have to hold off on your offer. Didn't find the exact wheels for myself. If you are still interested, I will keep you in mind. Cheers.

Slyder

I haven't found anything yet either, so definitely keep me in mind. If you decide to do something, drop a note in this post as I get the email alerts.

dingchavez

Nice dude, I was trying to get rid of my portos for the longest time till i saw your thread. Honestly, they look real nice on my car, and I get a lot of compliments, but the truth is I wanted to trade them for a wider wheel. After I saw this thread, I proceeded to run to my car and measure them (thinking they were only 17x7), and measured a tire width of a little over 8 inches. I can say I am pleased and going to keep my wheels now. By the way do you know the manufacturer because I haven't checked yet. Thanks, bump!

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Nice dude, I was trying to get rid of my portos for the longest time till i saw your thread. Honestly, they look real nice on my car, and I get a lot of compliments, but the truth is I wanted to trade them for a wider wheel. After I saw this thread, I proceeded to run to my car and measure them (thinking they were only 17x7), and measured a tire width of a little over 8 inches. I can say I am pleased and going to keep my wheels now. By the way do you know the manufacturer because I haven't checked yet. Thanks, bump!

:biggrin: I don't know who the manufacturer is - called my VW dealer and they couldn't even find them in their system....These wheels are suppose to be an upgrade, though. :rolleyes: