GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: My BLACK GLI emblems for your CHROME GLI emblems.

(mkV)Jetta2.0t

Carl Brutananadilewski
Car(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
I want to go back to the regular chrome emblems, so if any of you guys would like some nice black emblems, I'll be happy to make a trade if you'll take care of the shipping.

They need to come from a GLI because the rear emblem is different on the GLI vs. GTI.

The emblems were painted with satin black Duplicolor after being sanded and primed with an adhesive promoter for plastics.

Pics!

Rear:

Front:

dizzy`

Passed Driver's Ed
ur the one who wants to make the trade --- and we have to pay for it ?

Wanna rethink that a little bit ?

dizzy`

Passed Driver's Ed
I've done all the work in prepping and painting the emblems.

Think about that a little bit.

But your the one who doesn't like it :iono:

And, no offense, but it doesnt take 2 much effort to sand, prime and spray a v dub logo. Ive done it for buddies, im not flaming, just asking ...

Dont take this as an attempt to kick u in the nuts :thumbsup:

dizzy`

Passed Driver's Ed
It looks great btw, i dont see why u wanna take it off. I mean, even tho its old news to u, it still looks real good...

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
you do know htis may not be the best board for this trade, mostly GTI around here.

(mkV)Jetta2.0t

Carl Brutananadilewski
Car(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
It looks great btw, i dont see why u wanna take it off. I mean, even tho its old news to u, it still looks real good...

I still like it a lot, but like you said, it's just old news for me. The factory chrome is going to freshen the look of the car up for me. I actually have pondered sanding the black off and painting them body color. I think I could get away with doing that with my platinum gray (as opposed to a brighter/louder color).

Hmm. :iono: