GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wtb: Trackslag dp for Mk7 Gti

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Looking to buy a new or used trackslag dp for the mk7 gti. I know I could just buy one from Trackslag themselves but with a 2 week build time and shipping it here doesnt appeal to me. Especially with covid going on. Rather just find one in the US. Need to get rid of my Apr downpipe so help a guy out and sell me your Trackslag dp.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Looking to buy a new or used trackslag dp for the mk7 gti. I know I could just buy one from Trackslag themselves but with a 2 week build time and shipping it here doesnt appeal to me. Especially with covid going on. Rather just find one in the US. Need to get rid of my Apr downpipe so help a guy out and sell me your Trackslag dp.
Have you reached out to them direct for actual lead times? My friend got one direct from them in less that 7 business days for time of order to his door and that was in the THICK of covid delays.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Thanks! I will send him a email!
Sounds like a scam, be careful. This member joined today and has already 13 posts in for sale posts advising people to reach out directly to that email, also in another forum online.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Not a scam dear...
I wasn't born yesterday. Normal people don't just wake up one morning and post in 13 random online classified ads for parts for 3 different vehicles, all with different stories?

"My cousin has a"
"Cos my brother in-law"
"my late husband"
"A friend of mine"
"Email this guy"

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti

Attachments

• James.jpeg
    James.jpeg
    751.9 KB · Views: 396

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I'm just going to buy directly from them... I was going to buy one from a member on here but he flaked twice so.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Also the guys name was James Mueller found him on facebook which he is in some mk7 groups. So thats who the "scammer" was.

itzsleepy

Go Kart Newbie
I'm just going to buy directly from them... I was going to buy one from a member on here but he flaked twice so.

Hey, are you going catless or catted with their downpipe? They sent me some picture of what their catted dp looks like but I dont think it would mate to my akrapovic system without some added piping. I am thinking of buying their catless one and add a CTS cat or APR cat (if I can still find one) but afraid it might be too long. If your getting a catless trackslag, can you see if the APR cat section would mate up and how much longer it extends it. Maybe send some pics if you dont mind. Thanks.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Hey, are you going catless or catted with their downpipe? They sent me some picture of what their catted dp looks like but I dont think it would mate to my akrapovic system without some added piping. I am thinking of buying their catless one and add a CTS cat or APR cat (if I can still find one) but afraid it might be too long. If your getting a catless trackslag, can you see if the APR cat section would mate up and how much longer it extends it. Maybe send some pics if you dont mind. Thanks.
I'm going with a catless trackslag but of course I will look into the apr cat section for you once I get a trackslag dp

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti