GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: A ton of parts (trim / interior / exterior) for MKV GTI

JRM5035

Passed Driver's Ed
So I'm looking to "restore" my 2008.5 GTI; After street parking in Boston for 3 years and putting 82k miles on it, it needs some work and loving. In addition, I'm looking to upgrade bits of my interior as well. Here's what I'm looking for:

-DSG shifter trim surround - This is the piece that flakes on everyone. I know you can't get this separate, either. Seeing if someone has a clean one laying around somewhere.

-Leather Seats / Door Cards etc., 4 Door - I'd prefer GTI leather, but I'll do Jetta leather(ette) if it's black. If anyone has Interlagos seat skins only, I'd also take those as well.

-Rear Passenger Door Skin - United Grey - Hit and run, should have fixed it at time. : /

-Front Bumper (GTI) - United Grey - Mine is missing some of the plastic mounting features on the passenger side, from someone backing into me with a trailer hitch and tearing my front end off. Again, f street parking.

-Skid / oil pan protector - It's that big plastic piece that screws onto the underside of the bumper. Mine was trash after my front bumper got un-gracefully removed.

Also looking for any OEM headunit that's better than the Premium 7, as well as open to a set of Huffs (I have Denvers) or R8 / RS4 reps.

I guess I'll start here. Feel free to PM or e-mail me (jaymeers at gmail dot com) and we can work out a deal on any of this stuff, I'll be adding to this list soon.

Thanks everyone!

JRM5035

Passed Driver's Ed
i have a kenwood HU with garmin navi, bluetooth, and everything you'd need to put it in your car including steering wheel controls if you have em. let me know if you're interested.

Will this work with the MFD? I do have steering wheel controls, my setup is a Premium 7 (silver buttons) with steering wheel controls.