GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wrecked gti

olympiaronnie

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 GTI
i wrecked my poor GTI dec 12th... thankfully she was still in good shape (as bad as pics look) and i should be gettin her back later this week... will try to post pics when she comes back

Attachments

• gti 001 12 december 2007.JPG
    gti 001 12 december 2007.JPG
    260.6 KB · Views: 1,656
  • gti 002 12 december 2007.JPG
    gti 002 12 december 2007.JPG
    313.2 KB · Views: 2,168
  • gti 004 12 december 2007.JPG
    gti 004 12 december 2007.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 1,332
  • gti 013 12 december 2007.JPG
    gti 013 12 december 2007.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 1,347

GTI_Hakeem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Tornado Red GTI
What the heck happened?? Were you able to salvage anything?

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Your getting it back? Thats kinda cool/kinda bad. Cool you get your baby back but bad because it will never be the same again.

:(

olympiaronnie

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 GTI
lets just say i was at the wrong place at the wrong time on a snowy winter day ..:(

ya man.. for sure itll buff right out... well according to my dealer.. the car should be as good as new... cuz the way he explained it to me the frame wasnt touched .. if it had been they wouldnt have fixed it and woulda just given me a new one... engine, tranny, turbo... all intact... looks worse than it is...

randy...ryan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI 07
lets just say i was at the wrong place at the wrong time on a snowy winter day ..:(

ya man.. for sure itll buff right out... well according to my dealer.. the car should be as good as new... cuz the way he explained it to me the frame wasnt touched .. if it had been they wouldnt have fixed it and woulda just given me a new one... engine, tranny, turbo... all intact... looks worse than it is...

:mad0259: OMG good as new.. that what they fucking said to me when i wrecked my gti.. i would not trust the dealership..

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
I can clearly see the Airbag, are u sure its okay?
:mad0259: OMG good as new.. that what they fucking said to me when i wrecked my gti.. i would not trust the dealership..

Yea man, the airbags went off. Thats usually an indication that the vehicle was in something substantial. But if the frame truly wasnt touched at all, you got damn lucky. Just know that you car will never be the same again.

gtiboy87

GTI ON CRACK!!
Car(s)
2007 mkv gti
dude just use some maguiers, a little cleaner wax and some tape Its all good. Custom front end 40 extra HP. That sucks though!!

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
wow, its definately not in good shape but i guess it could be in good shape for the wreck. thats a lot of parts that need to be replaced. itll be interesting to see the bill on this one.

my friends MK4 R took a pretty nasty hit to a curb after hydroplaning into a curb and wasnt quite this bad. bill racked up to close to 7K and took him about 3 weeks to get it back cause after they fixed it, they found more parts that needed to be replaced.

just dont expect it to back when they say because the same could happen to you

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
why is it always the most beautiful and fastest colors!! why o why!! :cry:

olympiaronnie

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 GTI
every week they seem to be saying next week.... and the week after that .. and after that.. im so fed up ... too bad that dealership just lost a customer.. gonna take my business elsewhere...