GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeyj1986

HAHA OK ......................... IF YOUR MY AGE THEN YOU WOULDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CAPS I MUST TAKE IT YOUR PARENTS MUST YELL AT YOU SO U MIGHT FEEL RESISTANCE IN THEM SO LET YOUR DICK GROW !

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
HAHA OK ......................... IF YOUR MY AGE THEN YOU WOULDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CAPS I MUST TAKE IT YOUR PARENTS MUST YELL AT YOU SO U MIGHT FEEL RESISTANCE IN THEM SO LET YOUR DICK GROW !

lol, youre funny. no i just have forum ettiquite, its just fucking annoying.

i might be your age, but it doesnt mean i have to act like a retard.

actually i dont feel resistance in my parents, i feel resistance in retards that decide to continue posting in all caps when the mojority of a forum finds it annoying.

but its also good you would like my dick to continue growing, next time post that up with size 7 font, its makes me even wetter.

alf

mickeyj1986

lol, youre funny. no i just have forum ettiquite, its just fucking annoying.

i might be your age, but it doesnt mean i have to act like a retard.

actually i dont feel resistance in my parents, i feel resistance in retards that decide to continue posting in all caps when the mojority of a forum finds it annoying.

but its also good you would like my dick to continue growing, next time post that up with size 7 font, its makes me even wetter.

alf

NO YOU WERE JUST A BABY THAT DIDNT GET ENOUGH ATTENTION SO NOW YOU NEED TO GO AROUND AND STICK YOUR NOSE IN NONSENSE BULL SHIT TO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU ... AND UMMM YEAH I GUESS YOUR GIRLFRIENDS OR EVEN BOYFRIEND ISENT GIVING YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION SO YOUR POSTING BULLETING ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN DICK LIKE ANY OF THE GUYS GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT !! ALL YOUR DOIN IS MAKING MY WORK DAY PASS BY FASTER SO U KEEP POSTING AND IL BE REPLYIN IN CAPS !

GTI2007

mickeyj1986, loose the caps and there aren't any personal insults allowed on this forum. Keep continueing with posting like this and you might be very soon seeing yourself being kicked off this forum by the administrators because of your language.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
NO YOU WERE JUST A BABY THAT DIDNT GET ENOUGH ATTENTION SO NOW YOU NEED TO GO AROUND AND STICK YOUR NOSE IN NONSENSE BULL SHIT TO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU ... AND UMMM YEAH I GUESS YOUR GIRLFRIENDS OR EVEN BOYFRIEND ISENT GIVING YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION SO YOUR POSTING BULLETING ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN DICK LIKE ANY OF THE GUYS GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT !! ALL YOUR DOIN IS MAKING MY WORK DAY PASS BY FASTER SO U KEEP POSTING AND IL BE REPLYIN IN CAPS !
what does my personal life have anything to do with you posting in all caps? stop throwing mom's and girlfriend's into the formula just to try and make me look bad, nice try though.

are you bullshitting because you have nothing better to do? and what nonsense bullshit are you talking about, so people would talk to me WTF?

this is a great first impression by the way :thumbsup:

and these guys do give a shit about my dick, my dick is what half of my posts are inspired by.

its so cute that you are still trying to make me look bad, but please keep going, youre giving a lot of my fellow board members something to pass the time at their work places as well.

because u sir is teh one that looks like an idiot, not i. im sure my fellow board members agree with me there.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
because u sir is teh one that looks like an idiot, not i. im sure my fellow board members agree with me there.

I do

mickeyj1986

what does my personal life have anything to do with you posting in all caps? stop throwing mom's and girlfriend's into the formula just to try and make me look bad, nice try though.

are you bullshitting because you have nothing better to do? and what nonsense bullshit are you talking about, so people would talk to me WTF?

this is a great first impression by the way :thumbsup:

and these guys do give a shit about my dick, my dick is what half of my posts are inspired by.

its so cute that you are still trying to make me look bad, but please keep going, youre giving a lot of my fellow board members something to pass the time at their work places as well.

I WASENT INCLUDING YOUR MOM OR YOUR BOYFRIEND IN THIS IM JUST SAYING IT AS IT IS ... IM AN IDIOT FOR TYPIN THE WAY I WANT TO TYPE AND YOUR SMART ASS LITTLE COMMENTS THAT I REALLY DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT SO LET ME SPEAK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DONT WANT TO HER ABOUT YOUR DICK ... KEEP YOUR LITTLE FELLOW WITH YOUR MAN AND NOT AROUND ME GO POST ANOTHER BULLETIN AND HAVE YOUR LIL FAG CHAT ON THERE IM NOT INTERESTED SO LIKE I SAID THE FIRST POST FOR ... LIL ELF OVER HERE DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION DSG OR 6M PEOPLE !!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
seriously mickey

your never gonna win, just move on man.........

we need a lock on this post or a delete

Status
Not open for further replies.