GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

worst car you've driven

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
Whats the worst car you've ever driven?

For me its gotta be a Cobalt or Sebring. They both felt like they were gonna just deteriorate and break over any bump.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Kia Rio rental car through the desert in a sand storm. Everytime the wind would gust the car would jump a lane. Not to mention crazy rattles at highway speed. Truly a fucking scary ass car to drive. Shit is made out of rice paper it seams like.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
civic ek hatch with a big as fuck fart cannon....

HenWee

Lonely Driver
Car(s)
09 2Dr GTi
Worst for me was a Cobalt. Then runner up was a Impala. Thank god both were only rental cars.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
2008 pontiac grand prix

absolutely garbage, and the interior, well i dont want to talk about it since im still having nightmares about it....

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I haven't seen one car you guys have mentioned that is that horrible. You should all go and do yourself a dis-service and drive a Kia Rio. Honestly, its horrible. Trust me. Only car I can see as being worse is that car in India thats like $1000.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Worst bucket I've driven was a 1980 somethin Corolla for driver's ed. Most sketchy car I've driven is my dad's 1990 E320 Benz, it's still in good shape but I'm seriously surprised that thing still runs. And worst modern car imo is the newer Accord coupes. Most unflattering interior for a coupe I've ever driven. Feels like a truck

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
I had Ford Tempo for a bit of time after wrecking a '02 Mazda MX-3GS.