GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wish she sits a little lower but what the hell...

twiggyapt

____ryan__jackson
Car(s)
07' Gti
Some of you remembered my beloved Gti...

Here is my new pride!

Got my M3 about 4 months ago..

1998 M3 Arctic Silver
145,000 Miles
5 SPD

CAI
Exhaust
ACS Rear spoiler
Blacked out grills
LTW replica splitter

things been replaced:

Engine oil changed
Transmission Fluid changed
LSD fluid changed
Brand new tires
Alignment
X-Brace
Brand new cooling system (Radiator, Coolant flush, Fan Clutch, and Sensor...etc)
Valve Gasket replaced
Brand new AC blower motor
Brand new front struts
Numerous suspension bushings

and more to come....

:happyanim:

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
Nice man, I'm hoping to get back into a bmw soon. I love my gti, but the m division is impossible to not lust over. How does it feel in comparison to driving your gti, being 10 years older and such? Does it feel as solid or more so than the gti?

twiggyapt

____ryan__jackson
Car(s)
07' Gti
I cant really answer your the question just yet as im still trying to restore my car to the OEM quality, well... as close to the OEM quality as i can, before I really taking it around the corner hard and autox it. but so far i must say... i LOVE the rear wheel drive...

however, not going to lie tho... i do miss my gti from time to time... especially the turbo spoiling up sound.... and DAS BOOST!

Nice man, I'm hoping to get back into a bmw soon. I love my gti, but the m division is impossible to not lust over. How does it feel in comparison to driving your gti, being 10 years older and such? Does it feel as solid or more so than the gti?

Wtfcircus

#hipster
As a former E36 M3 owner I can tell you that the GTI and the M3 are very different cars, My M3 was setup for the track and out handles my GTI. As far as power I would say stock for stock the M3 has more torque and top end. Both great cars and E36's are timeless vehicles.

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
everyone is jumping ships to BMW lol... once the mk7 comes out im sure we'll see a few people come crawling back. New car looks dope :thumbsup: