GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Windy Roads in central New York?

Heco94

Ready to race!
I'm looking for some nice old fashion windy road's I know there hard to find but I was interested if people knew if there were any windy roads in the central new york area of utica, rome,whitesburo,frankfort around there in like a 50mile radius..

:help:

I can't find one anywhere I found a road a little of the 5s going out of Utica , to shcuyler but it sucks it's got high speed "light" corners but it's only tricky becouse it's hilly it just goes up and down no left and right like a back road and then 10miles away from Old forge there are some nice roads but there a bit far .still don't mind driving there but looking for some other roads..

But does anyone know any really nice windy roads in this area?

Sorry if this doesn't fit this forum but:iono: gotta' ask it somewhere :thumbsup:

HawkPilot6060

Pile It
Car(s)
2008 VW R32
R32 from the town of Dolgeville

Hey,
My favorite is between Little Falls going to Richfield Springs on the 167. It is a blast, especially in the R32 in the winter cuz it is so tight in some of the corners. Go try it out and let me know what you think. Watch out, because if you are really ripping, a few corners are really tight, so run it first at normal speed. Another short ripper is the Ilion Gorge, in Ilion of course, just ask for it.

Qwik Rick