GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Windshield wash sprayers

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I think it would be sick to somehow redirect the spray to go o the side or even straight out front to mess with people. Or even better, somehow activate them with the alarm and point it at the drivers door so if someone tries to get in your drivers side it nails em before they hop in. Just a random thought...:biggrin:

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I used to have a Ranger pick up with a punk squirter. I was living with my cousins at the time and they had all these annoying friends that rode skate boards. I pulled the WW resivoir out of some wreck and wired it to a switch on my dash. The nozzle was behond the passenger headlight and I used to squirt the litttle bastards when they skated anywhere near me..

hcr00

Passed Driver's Ed
In the manual it says something about how after you use the washers the 1st time, the headlight washers will activate every 5th time.

Dub Factor

Jagshemesh!
hcr00 said:
In the manual it says something about how after you use the washers the 1st time, the headlight washers will activate every 5th time.

I did see that, what I missed was that the headlights have to be turned on as well. Thanks everyone for the info.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Cool video... I'm surprised how short a time they sray the lamps for...

DigitalN.

Passed Driver's Ed
mid 2007. and holy shit, why was this thread bumped?

because that guy actually searched instead of asking a question and everyone replying like a dick and saying "why don't you search for it?"

Seriously you guys can't have your cake and eat it too all the time.

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
wow i didn't know that they were deleted after 07. i have one of the last 07 models made according to my dealer... still, i wish it was on a separate switch because the headlight washers keep soaking the entire car and making a mess out of it in this crap weather :cry:

GGERG15

I can't drive automatic
I remember these in my Audi, great if you have deicer in them and you have buildup on the headlights. Other than that... I hated that I needed to turn my headlights off so my car didn't get nasty.