GOLFMKV

Why my GTI is better than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorsprung jerk technique

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf TDI
I can smell something! Smells like? Wait i think i know what it is! Bull S H I T!

vorsprung jerk technique

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf TDI
All Golfs are built in Germany or Poland i really dont see them changing the size of your brakes for one golf out of millions!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
have you read the thread at all?

wut_CEL

Banned
Coming from a guy who lives in Ohio..

drives a 5-door nonetheless.. use all those doors and seats to haul around the kids to soccer practice in your Routan?

Step up to the plate, I dare you.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
You're from Socal? I hope you get swine flu...

Lol :biggrin:

rs_hunter

Ich blute VW-Blau & weiße
Coming from a guy who lives in Ohio..

drives a 5-door nonetheless.. use all those doors and seats to haul around the kids to soccer practice in your Routan?

Step up to the plate, I dare you.

First, I'm a native Californian. The difference being that I've been around. When your parents move, let us know where you end up next.

Second, I don't need a Routan, I've got two EVs.

Third, what would you call someone who (in a technical forum, no less) posts shit like this as a joke (supposedly),...
wut_CEL said:
"I thought the dealership fucked up and gave me rabbit pads. Come to find out, my GTI was german built and needs a larger pad than 90% of GTI's in America. FUCK YEA!"

"You must not get out from underneath that rock much. How about an witness? that work? Meet Genome, he was standing right there looking at the pads too. Sucks huh? You think you're gonna rock a newb and in turn you yourself get put down.."

"look at you, acting like you've been here for a while demanding pics.. It happened, so calm down spaceman."

"Rabbits are from mexico and Brazil, just like a majority of GTI's. Its not like I talked to numerous dealers about this and confirmed.. oh wait I did. So call BS all you want, but in turn you're calling 3 dealerships in So Cal foolish. looking at the odds here, I dont think we're the foolish ones, but infact you are. And to this day I had never heard of larger brakes on one GTI over another, but I proved it."
... a genius?

Fourth, "Step up to the plate, I dare you." Are you kidding? On an internet forum, with ~2200 miles between us. This only proves you deserve to be the poster child for the Special Olympics. I'm no doubt insulting the kids in SO more than you, though...

After more than 270 posts of absolute drivel, have you got anything constructive to contribute to this board? Or, are you just another vampire looking to suck the life-blood out of a forum?

wut_CEL

Banned
First, I'm a native Californian. The difference being that I've been around. When your parents move, let us know where you end up next.

Second, I don't need a Routan, I've got two EVs.

Third, what would you call someone who (in a technical forum, no less) posts shit like this as a joke (supposedly),... ... a genius?

Fourth, "Step up to the plate, I dare you." Are you kidding? On an internet forum, with ~2200 miles between us. This only proves you deserve to be the poster child for the Special Olympics. I'm no doubt insulting the kids in SO more than you, though...

After more than 270 posts of absolute drivel, have you got anything constructive to contribute to this board? Or, are you just another vampire looking to suck the life-blood out of a forum?

After such a long post I was hoping for some real meat! Instead, I get lift with this nonsense.

So your parents moved to Ohio from CA and you're calling me retarded? Thats a stretch. I'm currently in the process of purchasing my own home in So Cal, so your whole comment about parents.. shot.

I still think you drive a Routan because you own a 5 door, and Id almost bet its on stock suspension. LIFTED.

If you knew me you probably wouldnt want to fight me, the 'step up' comment mean to stimulate your mind, and get you to post some witty retorts. Im tired of talking to zombies.

so lets recap: Ohio-man drives a 5 door and posts using the word genius. THIS should never happen again.

Ryan: Thanks for bumping this, never would have seen his awkward attempt at insulting.

Red Rocket

All MKV/MKVI GTI's are manufactured in Germany.

De facto.

Status
Not open for further replies.