GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who'se had repairs to their suspension due to noise?

dieseldub

Passed Driver's Ed
i get a creaking sound from the front right of the car, very annoying, sounds like the car is made of wood, i will be putting the car on the lift to see what i can find, i know the dealer will not warranty due to my lowered suspension, just wondering who has had problems and what were they?

I've got H&R super sports and bilstein sport shocks installed and I get a creaking sound from the driver's side front only when I hit the brakes, and only going forward. Just had my 10k service today and asked them to check it out, they tightened the swaybar endlinks, but the creaking is still there... glad they didn't charge me anything for it

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL

MKV Aaron

Form Follows Function
Car(s)
Golf R
I was told mine was caused by the sway bar links. They ordered a new bar because the bushings are non replacable. Apointment on Tues morning to fix it. I will let you know if it solves the problem.

mnm213

Passed Driver's Ed
that happens to me too.. front right side squeaking.. happens on bumps/bad roads even when im starting the engine i hear it. i noticed the best way to hear it is to accelerate then just let go the pedal so engine break starts kicking in and it makes the noise too on the front right side.. anybody have a clue? it would be really appreciated if i can get some ideas

btw im on eibach pro street-s coilovers..