GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who would pay $84K for a r32??

Mike_1

sublime,civilized,insane
is it also made of platinum?? how much crack was this guy doing to get that price... id see like 20-30 k if hes ambitious but seriously 84k id by a M3, RS4, S5 all new.

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
even if it was shipped from germany, right hand drive with 5000 mi on it I wouldnt pay that

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
He thinks he can get all his invested money back from the mods. He's a fool...

The biggest tell:
Recent preventative maintenance:
- Transmission rebuilt ($1000)
=Car's been beat on :thumbdown:

Nice car for maybe $30,000. I'd guess more like $20,000 - $25,000...

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
He thinks he can get all his invested money back from the mods. He's a fool...

The biggest tell:
=Car's been beat on :thumbdown:

Nice car for maybe $30,000. I'd guess more like $20,000 - $25,000...

Or maybe he rebuilt it because its been handling 700bhp. Ive seen this car and i know its been taken care of like a baby. The price is still absurd.

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Or maybe he rebuilt it because its been handling 700bhp. Ive seen this car and i know its been taken care of like a baby. The price is still absurd.

I'll give him (and you) that.

But if it had been taken care of like a baby wouldn't it have a properly spec'd clutch for the HP? Or is the 04 transmission just not strong enough period for the HP he is putting through it?

Not trying to start anything, I am genuinely curious :thumbsup:

PatientlyWaiting

is waiting patiently

LOL, Ben did not baby that car. That car has seen many countless all-wheel drive burnout attempts, and in his "EPIC TRANS-AM R32 TRACK DAY" Vimeo video, he can be seen blowing out 4th gear. Also, the car was buried engine deep in the sand at DoB last year when he thought it was a jeep, tow truck had to drag it out. I don't know how your mother treated you, but that's not babying.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
bahaha. i know someone paid $80k for an R but it was a new one, $85k for a used one with 81k miles is craziness, and anyone who spends that kinda money is gonna make sure they enjoy it and beat the shit out of that car, I know I would

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT

ben guild's ride. yah ridiculous price. isn't he like in his early 20's?

LOL, Ben did not baby that car.

This car has been beat on. Tons of track events, lots of transmission problems, etc.

LOL. I wasn't going to argue the point since I didn't know the driver or the car but glad to see my first take was right :biggrin:

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
I don't care what the HPA kit costs, this dude is on some serious shit asking anything over 30k. Mods seriously devalue the car. He may have put a lot into it but that hurts things. If he were able to get over 25k Id be surprised. you can get a used Porsche, or virtually any new audi for that money. Where ever he gets his drugs, they must be amazing