Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Argentina

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
we'll see how it goes, but Argentina is supposed to play with different tactics so they have a go as well. Im also not sleeping on Spain but they are just getting so bloody boring to watch.

Im hoping Argentina vs. Germany in finals :thumbsup:

Dubpower786

Ready to race!
own goal brazil!!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I am going for Germany. I wish that it was possible for Germany and Brazil to meet in the finals for a repeat of 2012 World Cup. But that is probably impossible unless either Germany or Brazil dont win their group stages, which is unlikely.

Last world cup was in 2010 when Spain beat the Netherlands.

I was in Pamplona that weekend and it was glorious.

That said, I hope Germany wins too. My wife is German and her family would go nuts.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Whoever paid the officials the most.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
Either spain brasil or germany, last wc spain beat germany off at finals, idk well see

I think you mean Netherlands beat germany in semi-finals..and played Spain in the finals.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I dont get why people are favoring Brasil other than the fact that they are playing in Brasil. Brasil squad hasn't prove anything I have been impressed with the few times I have seen them play. Which I havent seen much but the little that I have- they're only a shell of what they used to be.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
I dont get why people are favoring Brasil other than the fact that they are playing in Brasil. Brasil squad hasn't prove anything I have been impressed with the few times I have seen them play. Which I havent seen much but the little that I have- they're only a shell of what they used to be.

Very true, I honestly dont think they are champion caliber. There are many other teams that are stronger then them. Now brazil back in the day is a different story.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Mid 90's through mid 00's they were a force to be recon with but they slowly deteriorated there after.