GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which springs?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Of the two I'd go with FK's. My suggestion would be to spend $50 more and go with H&R supersports.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
My suggestions:

I assume you're on a budget, which is why you said Springs.

H&R Supersports or Neuspeed Race Springs, will get you the look that you're looking for.

However, you WILL block your OEM Struts, my guess would be in about 1-Year of driving.

If you can, I would pony up for either these two solutions:

1) H&R Supersports/Neuspeed Race Springs & KONI Yellow Shocks
2) KSport Kontrol Pro V3 Coilovers

You can probably find the first set used for maybe around $450.00, or a bit less.

KSport Kontrol Pro V3 Coilovers, you can probably find them used for about $550.00 or so.

Whichever tickles your fancy :wink:

IIIHobbs

The Old Man Down the Road
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Driving an '07, the H&R Sports will give you the best ride for a daily driver and near the look you are going for. The H&R Supersports, may make you a bit too close with 18's.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Driving an '07, the H&R Sports will give you the best ride for a daily driver and near the look you are going for. The H&R Supersports, may make you a bit too close with 18's.

The sports are not as smooth of a ride as the supersports. They work fine with 18 x 8 w/45 offset and 225/40 tires. I never fender rub with this set-up.

I actually went ahead and ordered the H&R Super Sports. So am I better off taking that route?

Better Off? Hell yeah!:thumbup:
I have been running oem dampers with the supersports for almost four years and they are still fine. I decided when the springs went in to get all the life from the oem dampers before I put in the Koni yellows. So when they go I'll get the Koni's put on.
Don't forget to post pics!:w00t:
Rear sway bar is next for curve carving and under-steer elimination...

Sales@Unitronic.ca

Ready to race!
Car(s)

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
are the H&R Supersports better then the H&R Race Springs? :iono:

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
so theres no real benefit then, cuz i was readin above the the Supersports are better then the Sports. im not too worried about going low. But i wanna get the best for my money.

PCDT99

Banned
Car(s)
2006 BMP GTI
Well it is a bit stiffer, which makes cornering much better. So in fact yes the super sports do have a benefit over the sports. Super Sports paired with a good rear sway bar makes the handling amazing in our cars.