GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHERES THE GIRLS

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
are you telling me out of all these Waterfest threads there are no pictures of the sexy ladies who attend?

i know the show is for the cars, but did someone catch some booty????

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
^^ i'm with this guy

maybe a phone number or two? anybody? none of you guys got game?

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
there was this dude taking pictures with some effin hotties with big bahama mamas and i sooo wanted to get my picture with them but my gf didnt seem like she'd like that idea lol

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
damn, not even a sneak camera phone picture?

the cars couldnt have been that great that all the poonani got overlooked

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO

07Noside

Banned
Oh my god. So many girls walking around in little booty shorts with their tank tops folded up over their boobies. Best part of the show.

x2 I saw one hottie with hip peircings :drool: sorry if thats any1 g/f but mad props to you so many hot girls hopefully all the ones I was checking out were at least over 16 err I mean 18

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
x2 I saw one hottie with hip peircings :drool: sorry if thats any1 g/f but mad props to you so many hot girls hopefully all the ones I was checking out were at least over 16 err I mean 18

:thumbsup:

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
there was plenty of poon! but not so much from vendors and stuff. unitronic girls were the most consistent, and apr girls were better this year. and there were a bunch of biddies walkin around to. what i hate about the car culture is that whenever there are girls around, they usually with some dude or something. its not like a bunch of girlfriends are gonna say heeey lets go to waterfest and check it out...what was funny though is that after i ran my car the apr girls where getting wet under the sprinklers i drove next to em to say sumtin and one of em shot me with the water gun, i was about to get out and shoot my load on ther faces!

07Noside

Banned
^ how'd your runs go with that crazy heat. I saw a few MKV's run but they were over 14.5's nothing amazing. I stick aorund the track much though it was hot as balls in the bleachers.

senni18

Big Turbo Lover
there was plenty of poon! but not so much from vendors and stuff. unitronic girls were the most consistent, and apr girls were better this year. and there were a bunch of biddies walkin around to. what i hate about the car culture is that whenever there are girls around, they usually with some dude or something. its not like a bunch of girlfriends are gonna say heeey lets go to waterfest and check it out...what was funny though is that after i ran my car the apr girls where getting wet under the sprinklers i drove next to em to say sumtin and one of em shot me with the water gun, i was about to get out and shoot my load on ther faces!

hahahah. thats too funny. i would have def had fun with those apr bitties.:thumbsup:

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
i got my revo stage 2 on saturday...ran it on sunday...15.2 was the best time...my buddies were wondering y i got that considering im stage 2...
heres y...
hot as hell!
heavy ass 19s
and my first time on track...lol i was clueless!
plus on sunday dynamic turned down the boost cus i had problems with fueling and stuff..