GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where in the U.S. should I do my internship?

Car(s)
07 TR GTI
I go to Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA where I am studying construction management. Next spring I get to do an internship (co-op) where ever I choose. What are some places that I should Consider. I have been been leaning more on the warmer places too escape the Boston cold.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
i don't know how many new projects you're going to find in warm climates. Many of them (cali, vegas, florida) have been over built and are loaded w/ more inventory than demand.

good luck.

Car(s)
07 TR GTI
I forgot to mention. Somewhere i can bring my car lol.
i don't know how many new projects you're going to find in warm climates. Many of them (cali, vegas, florida) have been over built and are loaded w/ more inventory than demand.
good luck.
Thanks and That is a very good point. Especially since I would like to get into infrastructure construction and it seems that more of that work is up north where the cold and salt is.
floridaaa

I have been thinking about it.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
St. Louis. You can live with Chris and we can do work on the city.

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Atlanta has alot of stuff going on all the time. Its always growing and moving more towards the country part and making it more of a suburb then anything.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Thanks and That is a very good point. Especially since I would like to get into infrastructure construction and it seems that more of that work is up north where the cold and salt is.

Now that you said infrastructure construction, I met a guy on the train to nyc, who is working on these high speed train rails (his particular project is the train from tampa to the other side of FL). Obama also mentioned this in his state of the union speech. Look into the companies that are supposed to be building these.

I have no way of contacting the guy on the train anymore (but he was one of many engineers working on it).

nayfen

TDI NINJA
not usa but if your doing construction how bout Haiti

Car(s)
07 TR GTI
Now that you said infrastructure construction, I met a guy on the train to nyc, who is working on these high speed train rails (his particular project is the train from tampa to the other side of FL). Obama also mentioned this in his state of the union speech. Look into the companies that are supposed to be building these.

I have no way of contacting the guy on the train anymore (but he was one of many engineers working on it).
I'll look into this. Thanks.
not usa but if your doing construction how bout Haiti
I wan't to stay in the states.

Dont want to fry lol.