GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel Poll - 18" for Candy White GTI

Which 18" Wheels do I buy for my CW GTI?

• Audi RS4 Replicas

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Audi RS6 Replicas

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • BBS CK Anthracites

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Spyn Wheels ZX Tuning

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • TSW Cataluyna

• Privat Netz Grey

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Borbet FS

• OZ Superturismos

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s0dhi

Man Over-Bored
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
How about these?

Rota Formula
18x8 ET48 5x112

Available if you're willing to join a group buy.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nope... too ghey

IchBinDarren

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Rabbit
RS6, but dont get them from thetirerack.com because theirs look like crap IMO, just compare them to a pic of the authentic wheel and you will see what I mean. Good luck! :thumbsup:

CanyonBlaster

Life-long German car guy
I'm not trolling asshole, I'm providing you with useful information in a wheel world with idiots like you running around knowing very little of the impact wheels make.

Keep up with the thinking of "yoyo thing looks so blang blang yo!@" It'll get ya far.

What a tool! These are all street cars dork.

GTMK5_TJ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT
chill with the language, that isnt necessary, the man likes the way 18's look on the GTI. nobody was saying YO YO anything either, 18's will do just fine for performance and style, if you really wanna hate on somebody for performance, go scream at the guys with 19's.

alf

hey now, let us be with our 19"s :biggrin:

i know im going a bit of topic... im gonna guess if one were to go with a 18" wheel and decrease the height of the tire, u would get almost if not the same affect that one would get with the 19" wheel, now im speaking appearance wise :threadjacked:

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
hey now, let us be with our 19"s :biggrin:

i know im going a bit of topic... im gonna guess if one were to go with a 18" wheel and decrease the height of the tire, u would get almost if not the same affect that one would get with the 19" wheel, now im speaking appearance wise :threadjacked:

EPIC REPLY

GTMK5_TJ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT
the spyn zx tuning look damn hot anyone have any info on them i no this is an old thread but the only one with these rims

Euroline Performance has SPYN and they ship to the US... Quoted me $1400 for a set of 19s "Shipped to my door"

u can get a hold of him on VWvortex... just PM EurolinePerformance

GTMK5_TJ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT
EPIC REPLY

cant believe u just wasted a min of ur life just to be a dick... this forum is worse than Vortex :sm3:

but thanks for the response ... u get the tard award for the day :thumbsup:

jerd

Ready to race!
These are my favorite.....I know they weren't on your list but they should have been.....

Attachments

• mkv lg.jpg
    mkv lg.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 4,209

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
cant believe u just wasted a min of ur life just to be a dick... this forum is worse than Vortex :sm3:

but thanks for the response ... u get the tard award for the day :thumbsup:

I think he was referring to the fact that this thread is super old and your EPIC REPLY resurrected it from the abyss. :biggrin:

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Those reps are nice, but I much prefer the wheels in your sig. Those are complete sex on that R32, and the stance is spot on imo. Nicely done :thumbsup: