GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your biggest pet peeve with you MKV

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
If you have a boost gauge, or know where the T fitting to the boost gauge goes, it's right to the left of that. Basically it's inside of the intake manifold area.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Ok well I have the v-twin with the bsh dv kit, is it right beside that? And now that I know what it is (kinda), wtf is everyones problem with it???

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
There was a TSB on it, causing the CEL to go off. I believe it has something to do with cold starts when the engine is warming up. Didn't seem to affect anything though. And yeah, I think it's right by the V Twin kit.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
There was a TSB on it, causing the CEL to go off. I believe it has something to do with cold starts when the engine is warming up. Didn't seem to affect anything though. And yeah, I think it's right by the V Twin kit.

use to get that CEL for the exact same reason. hasn't happened for awhile though.

buck65quest

I feel you guys when it comes to the water getting everywhere, the blinker and the seat issues. The only other thing that bothers me is when I accidently turn on the rear wiper, it takes 10 tries to turn it off. Other than those...no complaints here.

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
No parking lights on US-spec models.

It really annoys me that we're not equipped with a proper headlight switch here in the US, to turn on the parking lights to increase our visibility in overcast conditions without turning on the headlights and causing glare. US-designed US-manufactured US domestic market cars from US companies have it, why does VW remove it from their US market models? It can't possibly save them money to manufacture two switches.

crbuke

2 Time GTI Owner 99/07
i have no complaints, the seats are a minor irritation with passengers, but I am more irritated with the passengers than the car.

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
Everytime I get out to pump gas, I have to walk back around the car because I forgot to "pop" the gas door open. You'd think I'd get use to that, but I swear I forget 3 out of 5 times. At times, I wish I could remove it.....but....then again....with the rising costs of gas, I can forsee gas theft going up soon too.

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
I Vag-Com'd mine so that I now only have to press "Unlock" once and everything unlocks (including the hatch). I wonder if there's a way to re-purpose the hatch button to operate something else, such as the gas door (for eROCK's problem) or add-on stuff.

operamatt

M&B Racing
Car(s)
2007 GTI
i find the side bolsters on the interlagos to be lacking as compared to the mk4 gti

but the lumbar support feature is a nice touch

Mr.J

Ready to race!
I hate it when I give people rides and they slam my door closing it. I just wanna reach over over and choke the shit out of them.