GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats wrong with this picture?

z.zetsumei

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 United Grey GTI
How about... their big manly-ish hands and body leaning on the car. Because they don't know that they're dudes. Their resumes were pchopped. :wink:

There's also the fact that their throats are covered, and are most likely hiding an Adam's apple.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
cheap lambo! its like the boxter of porsche...although i wont mind having it haha

get the real thing...LP640

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
There's also the fact that their throats are covered, and are most likely hiding an Adam's apple.

For shizzle :tongue:. Like I said, they either pchopped their resumes or covered their adam's apples when applying. :laugh:

Nikerey

Darkness
How about... their big manly-ish hands and body leaning on the car.

Thats soo close....so ill give it to you.

The dumb ***** is leaning on a CF Wing.

From Autoblog
All the carbon fiber bits weren't lost on our lenses, but one particular blonde thought that the composite wing on this very expensive, very rare supercar would make a nice place to lean while we were shooting. If she were our girlfriend and that were our Lamborghini Superleggera, one of them would be not be welcome home tonight.

And in this pic you can see the one on the left's gut laying on the wing :thumbdown:

And yes its the Superleggera, but its not a cheap Lambo. They dropped 150lbs and added 10HP

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Yay, I win :biggrin:... sort of. But seriously, they are so dudes. lol :barf:

Geesevs

Interior > Horsepower
Car(s)
07 GTI
I dont know The one of the left doesn't look like a man, she'd get it. 'cept she looks like she broke her hand.

thomaschh

Banned
My first instinct was "THE ONE ON THE RIGHT! SHE'S WAY, WAY WRONG!"

Hahahaha.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
YOU ARE ALL WRONG - you guys still didn't see whats up with the pic. 1 more thing....

if you look closely at the reflection over the rear wheel. The guy has one arm across his chest and the other on his junk. maybe re-arranging his boner?!??

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Why would you look or notice for something like that... especially 'junks' :laugh: j/k! :tongue::bellyroll:

thomaschh

Banned
Why would you look or notice for something like that... especially 'junks' :laugh: j/k! :tongue::bellyroll:

HAHAHA! Seriously! :laughabove:

Dood, Bad Hare, I think I'm right and YOU'RE wrong! :bellyroll: J/K!

Last edited: