GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what would u trade ur mkv for?

06 black magic gti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 BMP GTI
just curious on what car (realistic) you would trade in the mkv in on or if u never bought a MKV from the start what else would u have bought?
i have a mkv gti and i bought my gf a 05 sti. yes it faster (stock of stock) but ther is just something about german cars that i find purely intoxicating.

realFAST

Stage 1 here I come
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
I was at the VW, Audi, Porsche dealer today and I am pretty sure i would trade it in for a Audi RS4 in Black which is pretty reasonable considering the Porsches I saw there

jizzim

Doesn't have herpes
135i after saving up for a nice down payment.

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
For me it would depend on what you mean by realistic.
For the price I can honestly say nothing. However, going more expensive (even if just by a few thousand) the list gets pretty long.

rideelement247

My 335i:cry: .

I am forced to consider getting a GTI(which I do think is sexy still) as the stability control went out of whack in the rain and totalled my car. Witnesses even said I wasn't at fault and I wasn't cited or anything.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i honestly wanted an mkiv r32 or b5 s4 but parents weren't down for anything over 200hp. if someone wanted to straight trade me one of those with under 35k on the clock for my car, i'd definitely go for it. gotta love awd.

utekineir

Banned
For me it would depend on what you mean by realistic.
For the price I can honestly say nothing. However, going more expensive (even if just by a few thousand) the list gets pretty long.

Exactly,

For the price (sub 25k range) its hard to beat the gti. But soon as you start moving up in price it falls behind pretty quick.

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Newer one in manual or an Evo X if I saved up a few thousand first. But I kinda like my car. Which is funny coming from me after nearly two years. I can be fickle.