Votes: 45 39.1%
  • Stage 3

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Other (tell us)

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

white4dr

The Stig
I'm stock but plan on going stage 2 during the next sale. APR has a holiday sale correct?

Also I remember reading somewhere (I think Arin said it) that APR was coming out with a version 2 of there software with more power? Can anyone confirm this?

BranCKY3

rubndub
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I'm stock but plan on going stage 2 during the next sale. APR has a holiday sale correct?

Also I remember reading somewhere (I think Arin said it) that APR was coming out with a version 2 of there software with more power? Can anyone confirm this?

This is relevant to my interests.

IIIHobbs

The Old Man Down the Road
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I'm stock but plan on going stage 2 during the next sale.

In the US, APR ran a Fall sale at the end of September, a Winter sale the first week of January, another in mid April and of course the Waterfest sale in July. Sale prices usually look like this:

ECU Upgrade Sale:
All 2.0T FSI $599 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1203
Existing APR Software customers may upgrade to a Fully Loaded ECU for $149.
Customers Interested in a Single Program Only may take $50 off the Retail Price!

A Fully Loaded ECU Includes your Choice of 4 of the Following Programs:
* Stock Mode: Exact Original Mapping and Performance
* 91 Octane Performance
* 93 Octane Performance
* 100 Octane Performance
* Valet Mode: Limits RPMs and Power Output

A Fully Loaded ECU Also Includes:
* Fault Code Erase: Erases Fault ECU Fault Codes
* Security Lockout: Locks Advanced Functionality of Cruise Control, Password Protected
* Anti-Theft: Disables Throttle to Render Vehicle Inoperable, Password Protected

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
stage 1... probably where I'll be for a while... suspension is first then moar powarrrrr.

Sythe

Stage 1 I guess?

Forge twintercooler & DV. KN filter to stock intake, bsh pcv revamp & DNA remap. I also get wheel spin in 3rd gear but I think it's cos I need new tyres :)

white4dr

The Stig
Both tsi and fsi? Any word on what the power difference is or how it is achieved?

white4dr said:
Hello,

I thought I remember reading awhile back that APR planned on releasing new versions of there software that would be more efficient and make more power.

Is this true? And if so do you have any idea when this software will be for sale?

Arin@APR said:
We did. there were a few changes we wanted to roll in but did not like a few of the changes. It's kinda put on hold right now but it's still something we are looking to do this fall.

thats all the info I know

Yukon

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Stage II right now but am thinking about going Stage III next summer. Possibly even Stage IV but haven't researched it much yet.