GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What PC games do you play?

Blocko

Rabblerouser
Company of Heroes, I used to play WoW (51 Hunter then I got bored and left the game), some C&C3.

I dunno, it's not as much fun when it's your job.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
I wont lie... I've got a 70 warrior. My GF plays too (how awesome is that?)

It's pretty fucken gay thats what.

"Meet me on Eseks server to E sex babe"

"oh shit yeah, getting me some digital ass!"

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
All of you playing WoW....its like talking to what i would think is an interesting and nice person, but behind their face is a crack addict looking for another area on their destroyed body to poke.

Poke at your lies!

Blocko

Rabblerouser
I just got Battlefield 2. Anybody here play that?

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
No, but CompUSA is goin out of business and having a big sale, so I might pick it up.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I just got Battlefield 2. Anybody here play that?

I used to. I love the cobra heli, i was sooo good with it.

I now play COD4

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
COD4 now mostly.
i still seldom play CS:S

ossmosisjones

For the Horde!!
Car(s)
2008 GTi
WoW. All the way. There is nothing else. 70 Priest, 70 Warlock, 55 Warrior, 54 Mage - Detheroc Server - Horde. Fark those pansy alliance...bunch of little kids.

Sadly, my laptops video card just died... I have to wait for the desktop now. It's currently being shipped. I just moved from Italy and will have to wait 2 more months before I can play ANY video games.../cry

Last edited:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings

-wiretap-

hax0r
- CS Source
- Quake 3 Rocket Arena <--best game/mod ever made hands down no questions asked kthxbai
- F.E.A.R.
- Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
- Battlefield 2
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- Doom 3
- Quake 4
- Day of Defeat 1.3 beta
- Counter-strike 5.2 beta

I usually only play single player, but the only game I really play online is Q3: Rocket Arena. This is because that game has the best netcode ever invented and when you shoot someone it actually hits them. The gameplay physics are also the best ever created for player control. I absolutely cannot stand Counter-strike's netcode after 5.2 beta. I still do play CS once in a while, mostly at LAN parties though because of <10ms lag. If I'm at a LAN party I'll also play CS 5.2beta and DoD 1.3beta because that is the last time those games were awesome and worth playing before they were ruined by Vivendi and Steam. Plus you didn't have to pay for them.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
CS
CS:S
TFC
TF2
BF 2142
Portal
DoD:S
Company of Heroes
The Witcher
WoW(have quit, had a 67 Priest, 70 Rogue, and upcoming 49 twink rogue horde Dragonblight)
Hellgate London
Diablo 2
Ragnarok Online

and more, but i dont play those that often. migrated towards console gaming right now