GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What made you want out of your R?

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
i've only driven an R once and it took me 2 weeks to get the sexy sound of the exhaust out of my mind. i want one so bad... if it wasn't for the gas mileage and the 95 miles per day i put on my GTI i'd definitely have one!

poor GTi. you should go TDI

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
The MKV R32 is a great car, I had one that many of you saw was totaled while I was in school and ended up with an identical one 2 weeks later. The things that I wish I could change about the R32 are: 4 doors, gas mileage around town, availability of mods that are cost effective, random CEL's (then again it is a VW)

Most of those were fixed with Golf R and I actually ordered one but ended up passing on it and instead keeping the R32 and I got another car.

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
The MKV R32 is a great car, I had one that many of you saw was totaled while I was in school and ended up with an identical one 2 weeks later. The things that I wish I could change about the R32 are: 4 doors, gas mileage around town, availability of mods that are cost effective, random CEL's (then again it is a VW)

Most of those were fixed with Golf R and I actually ordered one but ended up passing on it and instead keeping the R32 and I got another car.

just had one of these and it went away. pretty annoying.

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
random CEL's (then again it is a VW)

noticed that in your vehicle description you wrote 1M, if you actually have that car can you please post pics so my computer can get fucked up due to drool and jizz?
and also what are CEL's?

PrecisionX

Car(s)
2002 BMW 330Ci
Heres an example, my 330Ci is perfect at daily driving... the draw backs are the automatic transmission vs manual and its still an extremely good auto, very hard to dislike. Power is good but coming from 2.4L Turbos with lots of torque and low $$$ to additional HP sometimes I wonder, on the contrary I have found myself in fast cheap to mod cars that were too raw wanting something more everything friendly. The grass is always greener, go figure. I bet once I have coilovers my 330Ci will handle like a go kart