GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What front lip is this???

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
So I've been looking in all the "front lip" posts that i could find and havn't found this one. Was wondering who makes it, who might be a good west coast supplier? To me it looks different then the Edition 30 but i might be wrong... Definately doesn't look Votex

Last edited:

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
This is the pic on OEMPL.US of the Votex and it looks different to me???:iono:

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
uhh because thats for the golf/rabbit and the one on the other car is for the GTI

Ok... That's the only picture that they are giving so i was confused! If thats the consensus, I must say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :thumbup:

I NEED TO READ BETTER!!!!! After i read it better it says "- Product pictured is for the Rabbit/Golf." Damn i feel dumb lol!!!

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
ordered mine today. had to "Red Order" it from Germany!!! 7-10 business days til I will see it :cry: My price was 330 shipped from Germany. Not too bad!

P.S. I work at a VW dealership and that is how i got such a good price on this part. The parts guy that does the "Red Orders" said it should be no problem getting this part from germany but it must be put on a "Red Order." From what i understand, Red Order basically means "priority." The benifits of working at a VW dealer is AMAZING!!! Free vag-com work, mods are ok as long as yo udon't BS them. sorry to rub it in...

Last edited:

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
hahahaha yeah 2 diff. bumpers.. but i think the votex still looks good