GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you think?

Na2eL

Ready to race!
Any update on this?

This:

Update Update Update :biggrin:

so after VW Germany redirected my complain to our local dealer and told me to wait for them to contact me i took everyone advice here to stay professional :thumbsup:

after one week without any contact from our local dealer i sent VW Germany again and now i got the following email from Middle East Regional Office:

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. ME,

Thank you very much for contacting Audi Volkswagen Middle East, regional sales office for Audi and Volkswagen in the Middle East. We are represented in the region through a network of dealerships in the following markets: UAE, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen.

While we are happy to receive your communication and value the fact that you have taken the time to write to us, we regret to hear that you have reasons not to be extremely satisfied with the services offered by our dealer.

As our dealer network shares our objectives of customer delight, we are confident that the case will be thoroughly investigated in order to come to a satisfactory conclusion. A customer relations representative from our dealer will establish contact with you shortly to proceed with the case.

We look forward to a fair and satisfactory outcome.

Kind regards,

Customer Care

Audi Volkswagen Middle East
------------------------------------------

What do you think now? :thumbup:

Na2eL

Ready to race!
Meh, this is going to take ages :frown:

its been 10-11 days since i got the regional office email and still no one called me, sent them two reminders and still nothing :mad:

3 days ago i got the following email from VW Germany:

-----------

13 January 2012

Dear X,

Thank you for your further e-mail.

We regret to learn about your dissatisfaction.

Prompted by your correspondence, we have forwarded your message to our regional office in Dubai

Audi Volkswagen Middle East FZE
P.O. Box 27758
Dubai, U. A. E.
E-mail: customer.care@avme.ae

as they are responsible for all matters concerning sales and after sales service in the Middle East market, and asked them to
mediate in this case in order to clarify all your outstanding questions and to find a satisfactory solution for all parties
involved. Our representatives will also inform us about the outcome of this matter.

In closing, we like to thank you for bringing your thoughts to our attention, because customer's feedback that helps us to
improve our quality is always appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
i.V. Holger Andres i.V. Knud Korthals

Volkswagen AG
38436 Wolfsburg
Tel +49 (0) 1805 865579*
Fax +49 (0) 1805 329865*
Mail to kundenbetreuung@volkswagen.de
Homepage http://www.volkswagen.de

-----------

after all it was VW Germany who asked them to contact me and thats why they did... and seems they forgot about me now :biggrin:

pfffffft.... :/

Ramiibr

Updates?

Hello buddy, Been having some issues with Nuqul Automotive, I swear these guys behave worse than a third party mechanic. I dont even know how they managed to hold the dealership for so long. they are extremely corrupt. I sent my 2010 160hp 1.4 tsi for an oil change and upon receiving it I discovered that it wont go beyond 3k RPM. after sending it back they said that the water pump was damaged and demanded 750 JOD to fix it. Anyways they refused to take accountability for it. they said it just coincidentally malfunctioned after five years of perfect operation just while they had it. Anyways my technical know how is not as strong as your's so i am unable to definitively prove that they did it. but i know they did. Long story short been hung in the Germany-dubai-jo emails cycle for a month now with no conclusion. even sent the new ceo of vw out of desperation. so i was wondering if you had any updates on your story, i mean how did it turn out?