GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you see wrong with this item?

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
? - Other then fact it was made with the letters not straight.
It was sold as Black MKV from emblem and doesnt fit our grille.
The letter are double sided taped to flat black plastic peice. It was 95 outside the day it was del and the I in gtI was falling off.
Not going to mention which cite sold this crap bc they are currenty looking into what they can do. So far no response.
All I can say is it was cheap for a reason.

Attachments

• gti logo.jpg
    gti logo.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 781

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
U got what u paid for ... Next time go oem ...

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Have the oem. Just wanted black or something diff. This product is not usable and they are a company we all use. In fact Ive pointed many people on this forum to this company... Hint!
I could care less about the cost... Its the point that a big company shouldnt sell crap. I plan to never hear from them and chuck the thing.

DUB2OT

Banned
that's the rear GTI hatch badge i got the one with the red I. the font size are slightly smaller then the OEM badge.

Last edited:

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
U should've just plasti dip the stock one ...

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
^x2

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Should be on a POS. Not our cars, eh.

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
i got the samething in Red from ebay, paid $8 shipped for it and it wont even fit on the grill caz the pin istoo short ........... then i just leave it on the road and i run over it ith my GTI

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
If it is from the site noted above, this is directly from the item's description:

Studs for attaching to most grilles, doesn't mean it fits the exact same studs as the stock fitment. It can be mounted on different area of the grille.

While the quality doesn't look great based on your photo, it's pretty clear to me it's more a universal fit thing than anything, based on the above sentence.