GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you do for a living?

Bender1

Banned
As to not clutter the question I decided to put my answer in a separate post:

I am a Loss Prevention Regional Manager for a financial services company. I am an expert in physical security (locks, alarms, digital video, etc.), investigating financial crimes (committed against us, the government, or the public at large), and analytical crime prediction/prevention.

I am training myself in some basic computer forensics and aim (one day) to be Head/Director/VP of Security at a Forbes 100 company.

I also write a moderately popular blog about driving called Every Road Taken (link in my sig).

scbastv

Ready to race!
I am an Investigator with the Virginia State Corporation Commission's Division of Utility and Railroad Safety.

(wow thats a mouthful!)

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
I am the Director of Operations for an international logistics firm. We mainly deal with the distribution of technology to Central and South America, but will move anything anywhere as long as its non-perishable.

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 Mk6 Golf
I do Inventory and Parts Requests/Picking, and going to school full-time on top of that for my Bachelors in Graphic Design.

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKVI GTI ,GT500
Nothing ! Was Director of sales for a fortune 500 company. Nows I suffer from freedom 55 and have put about 5mm's of wax on my rides this year already.

CadMan

Ready to race!
I'm the Manager of the Data Automation Dept. at SNC Lavalin Inc. in Toronto. The department looks after the Cad software, engineering tools and offers support to all the designers and engineers using them.

And no were not I.T.! :mad0259: