GTI rollinn
Car(s)
07 Cw GTi
Revo stage 2 today =]

shesadub

ice ice baby

a-easy

..I like turtles.
hmm today my stock gti grille broke, so now i have a badgeless golf gt grille on without the hood notched. looks like crap :frown:

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
Hey Zack-gti, was that you who called me earlier today?
Today, I came home to another box of stuff :)

Called and ordered my LUK Clutch kit from www.fourseasontuning.com early yesterday and got it today:thumbsup:

(tease picture my gf sent me with our pup sleeping on my box of goodies above lol)

TRmkvgti2007

Ready to race!
New axle boots, revision d dv, revision p pcv. I can say my car feels better with the new boots. And my car feels nice holding the boost, lil quicker.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
ordered a vag.com cable via ross-tech and a votex rep front lip. :headbang:

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
few updates because I had trouble finding this thread. Went to a buddies shop and put my Clutch/flywheel kit in from www.fourseasontuning.com on Wednesday.

I also got another box on wednesday, (bmp rabbit grill for my front end/body work in a few weeks :) )

Waiting on a few more things :)....gotta love tax season

Muahaahaa

nip deep in pow
Picked up a brand new R32 bumper with grilles for a steal. Taking it in for paint tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20120301_102936.jpg
    IMG_20120301_102936.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,570
  • IMG_20120302_001104.jpg
    IMG_20120302_001104.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,107

shesadub

ice ice baby
nice:thumbsup: .. but the color looks a bit off did you get the color matched or just painted it cw?

mowse

Ready to race!
nice:thumbsup: .. but the color looks a bit off did you get the color matched or just painted it cw?

It was just painted CW for now. Been having some seriously bad storms here lately, all the moisture and humidity in the air was screwing with the paint. There's a couple little areas that need touched up and blending needs to be done. But gonna wait till weather is better.

Sent from my fingers to your brain

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331168996.201703.jpg
DRL turned off
Activated FTP lights
Fogs stay on with high beams
Windows up/down with remote
Cleared o2 CEL

ehancock

Ready to race!
Installed Redline Goods DSG shift boot and ebrake handle leathers on my wife's GTI!