GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Had a WRX try to ricer fly by me this morning in the wife’s GLIView attachment 249732

After getting gapped by a stock family sedan he wouldn’t make eye contact or even do the speed limit (I slowed down incase he wanted the hit and a second dose of disappointment).
Whats done to your wife's GLI?

Also, I've never understood why people think "driving fast" somehow wins them something, if you wonna race slow the hell down and line up...

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Whats done to your wife's GLI?

Also, I've never understood why people think "driving fast" somehow wins them something, if you wonna race slow the hell down and line up...

At the moment just my V1 FMIC.

I built a CBE for it, but took it off to build weld fixtures and still have one more to go before they’re all done.

Yea what did you mean by stock family sedan 🤔

No tune or anything, the GLI is 100% stock outside of my FMIC.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
After returning stud conversion, still wanted to spend some money…

3014907C-65DA-4096-91AC-C5203DD05309.jpeg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Cause you're an asshole. Ever since I put the new turbo in, the thing is easily three times as loud. I'm the biggest asshole.
Turn on the PnB and join the club. 👍

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Also if you end up needing it I bought a whole 10ft roll of foam tape from home depot to deal with my IE intake rattle. I had no issues stock but a dogbone mount introduced a little rattle around idle for me. A tiny bit of foam tape underneath was enough that i never heard it again. I ended up taking off the tape since my flywheel chatter is so much louder than anything else at idle. SMF life.