GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What americans drive... or Welcome to the 1% lol

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

1badChalupa

Passed Driver's Ed
Calling BS, I see BMW's all day. And men hate cars, see them as "thingies?" Seriously, when was the last time you asked a guy "hey how do you like that car?" and he said something like "oh, I don't it's really just a thingy"

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
Interesting survey. I can see how this may be representative of the US as a whole. In my area, I know German luxury brands make up roughly 20% of the cars on the road. But outside of larger metro areas, you hardly see any European vehicles. Depending on region and market segment, it's also not hard to believe that most men don't care much about the cars they drive.

Being from a metro area and part of an enthusiast forum can obviously skew your perception of things. ;)

hpowders

Ready to race!
I LOVE German luxury cars.

McQueen77

Banned
yeah, i tripped out a little on this survey but it makes sense when i took into account the 'rest of the country'. the majority of cars i see on a daily basis are either german or japanese cars. some american cars, like the crystler 300, escalade, some ford suv's etc. but last fall during a U.S. tour I was on, once we got to the middle of the country and especially up by michigan etc. it was all american cars. the kind of cars that you see at the Avis rental place at the airport. all i could think was "wow, this many people bought a chevy malibu or a dodge stratus... on purpose"