GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Went to a show today and found this gem. (non mkv)

VOLKSWAGEN

like 95% of what I do.
Car(s)
VW Veyron GT Rotary
Spray painted car, with home depot door hinges, they were held together with duct tape :/ He also won a few trophies, he had one of the most popular cars there lol.

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
kill it with fire, lots of fire.

2006UG

<ding dong>
3rd picture, what's going on with the black spray paint in front of the mirror?

other than that it looks real clean lololololbbq

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I don't think its all that bad really. Its not to my taste, or what I would do, but different strokes for different folks. It looks like he put a lot of detail into the car, tried to do things different than every one else around, and for that...mission accomplished.

Don't be so quick to judge. Your car is full of parts from home depot too.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: