GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Well boxing just took a turn for the worse.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
mfakreen halkone ino bas intoo batayarfoo loogha tanye?
Whoever gets that gets a super gold star. And don't try to use a translator, the language doesn't use the English language.

But I have a good feeling this killed any chance of a Pacman/Mayweather fight. Boxing after this is probably gonna be at an all-time low.

SRT2GTI

Banned
If boxing was on life support...they definitely pulled the fuckin plug last night. I am a boxing fanatic in the truest sense of the word and I was down right embarased by the decision. Those judges should be ashamed of themselves and I hope all three never work in boxing again. I had the fight scored 118-112 in favor of Pacman 117-113 at worst.

Timujin

Ready to race!

^Had to be at MGM somewhere...

Welcome to Las Vegas! They sold more booze after that...:fighting0030:

t'sGTI

Go Kart Champion
As is typical of boxing there will be a lot of furor over
this for a few weeks, the boxing comissions will do nothing about it
and then it will fade away. Scoring on boxing is the absolute worst, just
look at the last Brandon Rios fight...although I think this one was even more
one sided.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
There was a rush of late bets on Bradley, so anyone who knows what that means knows what happened.

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
IMHO, it was rigged Pac is just about finished with his career, and you have a younger undefeated contender, who they are setting up to be a SuperStar... they are trying to put boxing back in the mainstream and keep it there. is that right? NO... is that a good business tactic? YES... does it kill the legitamacy of the sport? hell yes

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
As is typical of boxing there will be a lot of furor over
this for a few weeks, the boxing comissions will do nothing about it
and then it will fade away. Scoring on boxing is the absolute worst, just
look at the last Brandon Rios fight...although I think this one was even more
one sided.

So they now have 5 international judges reviewing it. Perhaps they actually will do something about it. They damn well better if they want to save their "sport".

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
So they now have 5 international judges reviewing it. Perhaps they actually will do something about it. They damn well better if they want to save their "sport".

Can they actually overturn the decision and/or declare the bout no contest? If I was Bradley, I would have gave that belt back. He knows he didn't beat PacMan and doesn't rightfully deserve that belt/title.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
They can't strip him of the belt or overturn the decision, all that review can do is make a mandatory rematch which is what already is in the works for the $$$. If I would be Manny I wouldn't fight him again, nothing else to prove as it was a clear win.

t'sGTI

Go Kart Champion
Boxing would get even more of a black eye if they
change the decision or overturn it which imo they won't do.
They will say they reviewed the fight and there is a case for
Bradley winning.