Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Minivans - Odyssey etc.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'll take that over a Suburban Driving mom getting 9 different 700 calorie starbucks frappechochaltinos, for 9 of her fat girlfriends for their mani/pedi that afternoon, each with different twist, that takes the barista 45 minutes right in front of you when you would just like a single cup of fucking coffee and be on your way

FTFY

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
The Juke is easily number two on my list.

I was watching an old Top Gear episode this weekend and saw one of the precursors to the Juke:

McQueen77

Banned
i agree the Juke is bad but its too new of a car to have a group of drivers associated with it. the Fiat though.. yes i agree on it being the gayest car ever. way gayer than a miata. way.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
i agree the Juke is bad but its too new of a car to have a group of drivers associated with it. the Fiat though.. yes i agree on it being the gayest car ever. way gayer than a miata. way.

Yup, that that vehicle is ubiquitous in this area, two gaybros in the front, pomeranian in the back, silly fabric sunroof open. Because, you know, its not hot or anything here.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
i hate prius drivers, they drive like dick heads and creep up on you with there straight pipes and loud cars !

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
I went with trucks because I live in texas... They ride your ass all the time and like to drive really fast with their straight piped, lifted trucks. I see a truck similar to this on the daily..

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

:laugh: I swear automotive idiocracy has no end...

YEAAA AMERICA!!!! FUCK YEAAA!!!

Same level of retardation as that weird thing that happens when a bunch of tools gather around parking lots to watch eachother scrape up the driveways

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Jesus...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Euro trash... :laugh: so many diesels they make me proud

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion