GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

Balt21

Ready to race!
It seems kind of sketchy how Terminus had absolutely zero security. All the gates were unlocked and they just walked in. Something's going on here.

It is, but it isn't. The have signs all over the place, so they're inviting people to come in. It's not really like the prison where they wanted to keep people out. They had chains through the gate, which would be enough to stop the walkers, but people could get in easily without needing someone waiting at the gate on the off chance someone comes.

I do agree with everyone though, something isn't right there.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
they wouldn't end the finale with a simple meet and greet and have a good life in our lovely godlike palace.
SHIT WILL POP OFF.
lets wait and see!

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Predictions for tonight? Who is going to die? What's going to happen? :iono:

Beth will probably be dead. Daryl will recognize the car she was taken away in and someone will find something of hers (prob Maggie)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shutaro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE w/DSG
Seems like the burning of Maggie's picture was some clear foreshadowing. She's done.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
The actual season finales never seem to be as intense as the mid-season finales. I think we're just going to be looking at the group reuniting at Terminus and then a little foreshadowing of the place not being what it seems. Roll credits.

220volt

Ready to race!
I am thinking people at Terminus are cannibals. Luring survivors from all over so just they can have a super.

220volt

Ready to race!
No character in the whole series is more safe the Daryl. He will be in the show untill he is tired of it.

I think Carl gets shot in the face tonight, and Termius is full of cannibals

Actually writers revealed a long time ago that only two people 100% safe are Rick and Carl. Because they're central to the story. Everyone else is game.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
No character in the whole series is more safe the Daryl. He will be in the show untill he is tired of it.

I think Carl gets shot in the face tonight, and Termius is full of cannibals

This makes no sense. He is definitely not safe. :lol: