GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
I have a kid and deal with kids all the time, I still want to judo chop Carl in the throat.

I dunno, man.

Dealing with preteen/teen years is tough to begin with. Now, factor in a zombie apocalypse where a kid is still going through his normal kid stuff (i.e. puberty, adolescence, hormones, etc.), but they're also being asked to...no, relied on to handle adult stuff. And, to top it all off, even though the kids are put into adult situations, the adults on the show are still talking to them and treating them (rightfully so) as kids.

It's really an interesting character dynamic and I think Carl does an excellent job at pulling it off. I'm not saying I love the character. I'm just saying his character has evolved tremendously...from an a Momma's boy to a hardheaded, pain in the ass kid to a grown up...all overnight. I get it. In the end, he's still a kid at heart (Carl: *multiple times* -- "I win.")

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
If they kill Daryll I will stop watching the show.

There is no way they will kill Daryll. That would cause a fan revolt. He is way to popular in the show haha.

220volt

Ready to race!
In one of those Talking Dead shows that follows the TWD episodes, one of the producers or directors (can't rememebr which) said that no one is safe except Rick and Karl, because they're pretty much central to the whole story and the ending.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
If they kill Daryll I will stop watching the show.
There is no way they will kill Daryll. That would cause a fan revolt. He is way to popular in the show haha.
No one is safe, that's what makes the show so enjoyable.
In one of those Talking Dead shows that follows the TWD episodes, one of the producers or directors (can't rememebr which) said that no one is safe except Rick and Karl
That; though I wish they would state even Rick and Karl aren't "safe" either... :D