GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vw sent me my second fast!

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
yesterday i got a surprise visit from the ups dude who delivered me my second fast! i think its because that my first GTI was taken back only after a week due to some problem i wrote about earlier and got another GTI... i guess i deserve another fast for the shit that i had to go through... my first one is on ebay for sale but im definitely keeping the second one! holla1

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
I think if you guys havent gotten your fasts you need to call VW and make a stink. Because I got mine exactly 2-3 weeks after getting my car. And if this guy got a 2nd one then you need to get on it and call VW up as they have some but just forgot about you.:burnrubber:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I received a 2nd one too! It's on eBay as we speak :biggrin:

4 days left, a bunch of watchers but no one has taken the plunge yet (Buy It Now) :frown:

bilbos

On the Kop
koreaniverson said:
yesterday i got a surprise visit from the ups dude who delivered me my second fast! i think its because that my first GTI was taken back only after a week due to some problem i wrote about earlier and got another GTI... i guess i deserve another fast for the shit that i had to go through... my first one is on ebay for sale but im definitely keeping the second one! holla1

Don't leave the two of them together in the same room, or you might end up with a few more :wink: :biggrin:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
bilbos said:
Don't leave the two of them together in the same room, or you might end up with a few more :wink: :biggrin:

breed them and give the ones that haven't recieved a fast, a fast. shshsh spread the love...

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
If anyone has a fast they don't want (like a twin) and want to keep it in the GTI community rather than put it on eBay, send me a PM.

laserjock

Autocross Newbie
Same thing just happened to me! I'm out of town for work and my wife calls asd says... we got another fast in the family! I'm thinking she traded in her TrailBlazer... Nope... VW just sent another one out of the blue...

slickvic

I scare other drivers
Big Swede said:
Why is everyone so obsessed with the fast. I must not get it because it's almost embarassing how often they are talked about.
It's called marketing. Sometimes it is quite effective. Look at the Ipod. I mean come on, how much music does one really have to listen to in a day anyway? :confused: (my point is the power of marketing, not comparing the Ipod to the fast)