GOLFMKV

VW GTI and Mazdaspeed 3

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI

Teeps

Ready to race!
Hmm, he got a black one?! The only color in Canada this year is red. When I went for a test drive I was denied, because apparently they're only getting 250 in the whole country, so the dealer wanted to keep it "fresh". Oh well, I wasn't gonna buy it anyway. :biggrin:

EDIT: Oh yeah and I don't like the rear bumper on the speed, looks like a mess. Looks good from the side though...

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Hmm, he got a black one?! The only color in Canada this year is red. When I went for a test drive I was denied, because apparently they're only getting 250 in the whole country, so the dealer wanted to keep it "fresh". Oh well, I wasn't gonna buy it anyway. :biggrin:

EDIT: Oh yeah and I don't like the rear bumper on the speed, looks like a mess. Looks good from the side though...
mmm Im not too up on the mazdaspeed 3 colors, but I don't think Red was available here in the states. It was this or cosmic blue or something..which is like that light baby blue grayish color... it seems to be the new hip color this year.. i think its awful

Maseroche

Ready to race!
The Black Mazda doesn't look bad but can't imagine it looking good in Red. The GTI looks so much classier.

Krystian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mkV GTI DSG
In europe we dont have that direction lamps on the front bumper , i've just realised:)

Attachments

• AMH_0020.jpg
    AMH_0020.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,713

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
In europe we dont have that direction lamps on the front bumper , i've just realised:)

Yeah having a reflector that is viewable from the side is a requirement here in the USA. I think.

I had them on my Mazda 6 too in the same spot.
The JDM/EDM ones had it behind the front wheels like on most Euro cars.

Krystian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mkV GTI DSG
Yeah having a reflector that is viewable from the side is a requirement here in the USA. I think.

I had them on my Mazda 6 too in the same spot.
The JDM/EDM ones had it behind the front wheels like on most Euro cars.

it is not enough to have it in mirrors?

TheRisingTide

Ready to race!
i think the euro side marker lights are a fantastic thing to have on the car, but the stupid amber reflectors are so horrible

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
i sat in a red one at the mall around where i live about a month ago..its not bad..and the red is definitely hot..but lack of dsg removes it from the list immediately..also usable power>peaky power any day of the week