GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vogtland 40mm springs

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
I have 40mm springs for sale, used for 6k miles.

Reason for selling is because i bought vmaxx coilovers off a friend. I would prefer to do local pickup for now. I will let you know if i will ship. :iono:

1.6" front and 1.4" rear
settled to about 1.8" front and 1.6" rear
1.5 finger gap in the front and 2 in the back
Any questions just ask or if you would like more pictures.

I am asking 100$ firm

Below are some pictures of the drop from the beginning and when they settled.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
wait, you got a Forge spacer? if so, I take that bump back because that spacer is teh gay :tongue:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
lol :tongue: hehe

i'm not the noobxor with the spacer :eek:

so you're chipped too?

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
last time i talked to you you said you were against chipping, so why are you buying a dv? and when you get your dv, call me and well both install ours cuz mines just sitting around waiting to be installed

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
last time i talked to you you said you were against chipping, so why are you buying a dv? and when you get your dv, call me and well both install ours cuz mines just sitting around waiting to be installed

I am not against a chip, i just like to keep my car until 20k ish until im going to chip it. That is why im getting a DV, install is about 45 min if u have the right tools.

MeGaRacer- As i stated above, ride quality is not different at all and i used it on my stock shocks with no problem and did research before hand and didnt seem that people were having problems.

only problem is that i believe Bluewabbit called these first. So let me know or PM me if ur interested so i can get to you if the deal falls through

thanks

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
go ahead its ok im pretty sure by next year another set of used springs will be on the market

Lucidity

Marx
115 shipped.