GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

video + quick photoshoot session with new mods :)

sekel87

Ready to race!
Managed to snap a few pics this afternoon :smile: Had Labonte stage 3 water/meth installed, as well as my previous s6 lights (which we finally managed to fit despite the intercooler piping), and vf motor mounts.

Here's one of the Labonte meth kit controller. I'm going to relocate it somewhere when I get the chance, I'm running out of space!

VF motor mounts :thumbsup:

And managed to record a video of my milltek non-res exhaust. Excuse me running around, too lazy to edit :biggrin:

http://vimeo.com/4698521

GTI KRUG

No Place But Jersey
Car(s)
2007 gti
i think he let off the gas against the m3 and caught a bad light against the stock r32

sekel87

Ready to race!
Thanks for the compliments guys :smile:

dude do you live at super high elevations? i would think that car runs 12's, not 13's.

Well those videos are pretty old, before the DSG flash and running only about 6 psi. During the strip the DSG slipped very badly... I'm heading back to the strip soon to redeem myself - don't worry, I'm sure it will see some 12s :thumbsup:

Last edited:

R Durty 2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK V R32
Looks very clean. Good to see that you were able to retain the S6 lights. May be a newb question but why did you draw a line thru the bolts on the VF mounts? Its to check to see if you need to re tighten then, correct?

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
I like it a lot, it's sexy.

sekel87

Ready to race!
Looks very clean. Good to see that you were able to retain the S6 lights. May be a newb question but why did you draw a line thru the bolts on the VF mounts? Its to check to see if you need to re tighten then, correct?

Thanks bro :smile: I was happy the s6 could fit back on.

Yes, the lines are there so I can re-torque them after 200 miles.

R Durty 2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK V R32
ahhh okay, just wanted to confirm that. I still have not torque mine back since the install....3 months back :frown:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
pure hottness. Great job, man.