GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[VIC] Monthly Dinner Meet

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
Happens occasionally.....:biggrin:

there's this habit for some that justretired preferred to wake up early to run everyone up the walls!! :lol:

i'll be there since my chiro is not far off!

buckets

Ready to race!
I shall endeavour to be there guys, finish at 6ish battle the traffic.....save me a spot. To quote a wise man "Mmmm - fried potatoes and chips, pancakes, loads of syrupy goodness......"...and before you all start, you don't get to live THAT long without being wise....or Lucky!:lol:

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
:laughabove::laughabove::laughabove:
i dont know where is this heading..

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
By all means. After all, if they can continue to tolerate me and my new Kia Optima, a Skoda Octavia RS should be no problem. :thumbsup:

Gti Dave

By all means. After all, if they can continue to tolerate me and my new Kia Optima, a Skoda Octavia RS should be no problem. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. I must say though, the Kia Optima is probably the most real value for money car that anyone can buy. I had a look at one a while ago when it first launched and was amazed at the comfort and interior space its got. Then was even more shocked with the price tag. Mind if I check out your car on the meet?

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
Thanks mate. I must say though, the Kia Optima is probably the most real value for money car that anyone can buy. I had a look at one a while ago when it first launched and was amazed at the comfort and interior space its got. Then was even more shocked with the price tag. Mind if I check out your car on the meet?

Feel free to strip the Optimus apart!! :happyanim:
Chris would be very happy!