Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Hahaha, actually judging by the wing, it's the Saturn STi..:laugh:

GTINick

Barack Osama for Prez!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
the tercel has 90 or so hp stock....how much you think hes got with his "turbo"?

Shoof

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Forget about that tercel...I'd be more worried about this Echo...(I took this pic)

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Forget about that tercel...I'd be more worried about this Echo...(I took this pic)

AHHAHAHAHAHA, how many PSI do you think that person is running?

madvillian

Banned
I think you're safe...he can't put any power down on those street radials:laugh:

GTInick any chance of a sound clip of your exhaust? Which muffler do you have? I loved my 40 series and was wondering how Flowmaster would sound on a 2.0T. I was thinking about doing a Borla or Flowmaster muffler swap and just getting a DP.

GTINick

Barack Osama for Prez!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I think you're safe...he can't put any power down on those street radials:laugh:

GTInick any chance of a sound clip of your exhaust? Which muffler do you have? I loved my 40 series and was wondering how Flowmaster would sound on a 2.0T. I was thinking about doing a Borla or Flowmaster muffler swap and just getting a DP.

It's a flowmaster single chamber.....as for the sound clip....I'll get around to that asap.Just not right now..enjoying my holidays and don't feel like moving from my recliner just yet:laugh:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I wish we had the rofl smiley like MSN IM has.....thats exactley what the OP hasme doing....

:bellyroll: