Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 2DR MKV GTI
I'm another Vancouver GTI owner. Some pics for you guys

mbossman

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 2DR MKV GTI
I ordered it from North American Motorsports and had it shipped to Vancouver. FYI, you have to pay GST, PST and Duties (6%) plus brokerage fees. If i were to do it again, I would not have ordered the part from the states because of the extra charges. It was a real pain. I can't understand why we can't get reasonably priced stuff here in Canada.

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
Did you choose the protection package????

Hey, just wondering when you bought your car, did you get the protection paint package when you went to the business administrative office? And is the protection really needed????

shenster

Captain of my mkv
Hello frm Burnaby!!

I just placed an order for the 07 gray GTI dsg yesterday.
Gotta wait for 4mths...:mad:

btw, how much did you guys pay for your GTI?

and from which dealer?

I paid full MSRP (from vw.ca) plus at least $1000 more ...:iono:

prince

Uber KoooL
Car(s)
VW GTI
goto clarkdale and find Wayne.. awesome guy... Westvan Vw has pretty good service too

new pic

Last edited:

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
Has anyone seen the red mkv with the ABT body kit attached to it?? Saw it on Cambie St and 12th Ave., damn looks sooo hot! :evil:

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
18" Huffs for sell...

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is interested with the 18" Huffs that are brand new. Anyone interested please send me a private msg! Cool...

Oh yeah, who's that CW GTI driving up at SFU???:thumbsup: Nice ride.

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Hey Guys... Jason here in downtown Van... Just ordered my 07 UG 6Spd Leather pkg last Sunday from Clarkdale.

Currently driving an 02 337... well at least until October 10th when my lease is up. I'm going to go crazy waiting 4 months!!

Should be worth the wait. :)

Basically paid msrp... they wouldn't budge on the price. Neither would Westminster when I checked.

Curious however what everyone was charged for fees... ie Freight and PDI... I think it was $1500!! I forget the exact number but holy crap... Was it the same for everyone else? Just making sure they aren't jackin up the fees on these puppies.

JJ