GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vagcom help in or near chicago

BlackValor

i currently have an airbag light on in my 06 gti. i have had it reset before and the TSB has apparently been done on the car. i just need someone with a cable to turn it off. if anyone is able to help me out with this let me know. i work in chicago and live in the north burbs and am willing to travel/meet up somewhere within reason of my place or work. for your troubles i will be willing to hook up some goose island beer. pm me. thanks -Timmy

irebound

Digital Driver
Car(s)
06 BMP GTI
I just got a vag-com a couple days ago. I can reset your airbag light for you if it's still on. And any other mods such as turn off DRL & enable remote windows. PM me with your phone number. I'm in the Northwest side of Chicago.

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
If you still need help I'm 20 min. North of Chicago and would be glad to help.

import_gti

anyone willing to drive a little? i will meet up somewhere and help with gas money? i am kinda close to rockford would love to have some vagcon stuff done to my car got a 06 gti

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
anyone willing to drive a little? i will meet up somewhere and help with gas money? i am kinda close to rockford would love to have some vagcon stuff done to my car got a 06 gti

Im in Somonauk if you're willing to drive. Maybe we can meet halfway like in Dekalb or something...? Or you could hoof it all the way here :thumbsup:

import_gti

lol my g/f had a fit cuz i said i would meet someone in rockford lol. maybe we could meet in delalb. i think rochelle is kinda close to me.

Last edited:

import_gti

what would be a good day u have? might have to do it during the day might be able to do it after noon not sure have to pic up my g/f from work in the afternoon