GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-com help portland oregon

found

DriverFound
Need to disable DRL's and TPMS here in Portland Oregon -also would like to turn on windows with remote feature. I am near Clackamas Town Center. Beer or cash?

crabpot

Awesomesauce
There's got to be someone in Oregon with vag-com.

I'd try looking on vortex, there is a faq in the PNW section of the site that lists everyone that is available with a vag-com. I'm sure there is someone in the area that would be willing to help you out.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
u just missed arron this past weekend. Hes the guy to talk to to get ur stuff done but hes in seattle.

yeah, wow. less than 48 hours ago would have been awesome timing.

any chance you're coming up for WaterWerks?

found

DriverFound
yeah, wow. less than 48 hours ago would have been awesome timing.

any chance you're coming up for WaterWerks?

Aug 10th? Got to check my cal when I get to work in the morning. I work a tue-sat work week so its kind of hard for me to make sat events. Wish I could of hooked up something this weekend but I just got the car on sat. The wife went and bought it. I sold my 08 jetta a couple weeks ago.

I'll get back to you after I check what my august looks like.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
I'm coming back down on the 23rd, if you want to wait that long.

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
yea, let me know when your comming through, I am pretty much right off I5 (like 5-10 minuts, but i know of a parkinglot right off it that would be super easy to meet at (its a grocery store, so i could get you some beer as trade eh)

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
man add on last night and I've spaced on getting my remote windows done a whole lot lately