GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG-COM can only access 01-Engine, not comfort module ex.

Morfiuso

Hi

I just purchased another cheap cable from ebay, that should work with VAG-COM 409. When i do an auto scan it can only access 01 (Engine).
I have tried endless different version of the program and hacks and so on, but nothings works.... I guess the cheap ebay cables should work with all modules, right?!? :iono:

If someone have suggestions what is wrong, i open to try anything. I need to disable the auto-lock function of my doors. I really hate to push the open button everytime i need to get out.

Thanks

pb4ugoout

Ready to race!
As far as I know, and in my experience, the only cable guaranteed to work is a ross-tech. Save up and buy the right cable. They can be had on these forums from time to time for around $175. Sometimes a little more. Sometimes a little less.

I'm also confused as to why you have to unlock the doors before you open the door. I can just grab the handle and it will auto unlock the door at the same time I'm opening it. I never have to hit the unlock button in order to get out of my car. And before you ask, my doors auto lock when I hit 9mph. A light pull on the handle will unlock the door.

Morfiuso

I think 200$ is a little much just to fix this, to change 1 bit.

To control if all doors lock automatically when a certain vehicle speed is reached: This is accomplished through group 46, the Comfort and Convenience System Central Module. Go to Function 10, Channel 2. Setting the value to 0 turns this feature off

I need to pull the handle 2 times before i can open the door. First time it locks up the door, and then i can open it :(